In August 2021, the referral system was once again updated.
The current state of the system can be found below:
- Starting August 2021, we've temporarily disabled the 500 BUX reward for using a code. New users can still benefit from the Welcome package which contains free spins and bonuses.
- Code owners receive a 30% commission based on their affiliate's bets
- Code owners can make use of links like csgo500.com/r/your-code, csgo500.io/r/your-code or 500play.com/r/your-code, etc in order to share their codes
The commission is a fixed 30% percentage from the house edge for the bets your affiliate is placing.
- Wheel of Fortune has the house edge set to 5%
- Duels have the house edge set to 5%
- Crash has the house edge set to 3%
- Matchbetting has the house edge set to 3%
- Classic Roulette has the house edge set to 5%
- Casino Games are individually treated based on their RTP. The higher the RTP, the less affiliate revenue you will receive.
- You refer a friend that plays 1M BUX on the Wheel of Fortune; your affiliate revenue for that would be 30% x 5% x 1M = 15.000 BUX
- You refer a friend that plays 1M BUX on Casino, Lightning Roulette (RTP 97.3%); your affiliate revenue for that would be 30% x 2% x 1M = 6.000 BUX
- Only users that have a deposit completed and rewards unlocked are eligible to generate affiliate revenue;
- If at the time of claiming a code, the user has been already active on the website within the last 3 months (minus the most recent 48 hours), he won't be eligible to generate affiliate revenue; the 48 hours grace period is there to make sure that someone you refer that deposits first or plays with free rewards and THEN uses your code will also be attributed to you properly.
- If an inactive user (no bets in the last 3 months) clicks an affiliate link and becomes active again, we will attribute that user to that affiliate, even though the user will not receive an additional reward
- You need to generate at least 100 BUX in affiliate revenue in order to claim them
- The affiliate revenue is awarded at the time of the bet and is rounded down, minimum reward being 1 BUX. This means that if your affiliate is placing extremely small bets, it probably won't generate any revenue for those bets
You can find a brief overview of your account in the Affiliate Dashboard. If you need additional help, create a ticket.