After depositing, users may be required to bet the full value of their deposit before they can withdraw, depending on the deposit method they've chosen.
Virtual items trading is permitted for the purpose of keeping the P2P shop liquid.
For transparency purposes, here are the most common scenarios:
- Depositing cryptocurrency, withdrawing in-game skins
- Depositing in-game skins, withdrawing cryptocurrency
- Depositing in-game skins, withdrawing in-game skins
- Depositing real money, withdrawing cryptocurrency without wagering
- Depositing one type of cryptocurrency and withdrawing another without wagering
- Depositing vouchers, withdrawing cryptocurrency without wagering
- Depositing real money, withdrawing in-game skins without wagering
- Depositing vouchers, withdrawing in-game skins without wagering
- Sending BUX to friends so they can withdraw for you instead of wagering
Please do not attempt to bypass these restrictions. This will lead to account bans or feature restrictions.
We reserve the right to assess the risk of actions taken by accounts individually before making a decision.